Say no to the tiring ups and downs and treasure the charm that the gigantic mountains in the Everest region beholds. Everest View Trek is a special package designed for those who would love to spectacle the beauty of the mountains from not too far and not that close. Avoid the intoxicating trail that your body cannot undertake but aspire yourself to fulfill your dream to be close to the top of the world.
Everest View Trek is an opportunity to cherish the glory that the mountains like Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Amadablam and Mt. Lhotse possesses. Acquire knowledge about the cold and wild mountains and get some insights on people, their culture, traditions and living style residing in those areas. As you enter Sagarmatha National Park, you can also encounter some unique floras and faunas found only in the mountainous region of Nepal. In Everest region of Nepal, you can find the influence of Tibetan Buddhist culture and its resemblance can be seen on the prayer flags, chortens and Gompas found all over the way. Tengboche monastery is a wonderful spiritual hub that helps you uplift your spiritual perspective. Therefore, Everest view Trek can also be considered as a fusion of nature and culture.
As you take off from Kathmandu to Lukla, the flight will be rewarding but scary at the same time. The views of glittering white mountains is fascinating but the dramatic terrain is breath taking. Once in Lukla, your guide will escort you throughout your journey with proper care. At times when you cannot step forward due to tiredness, the guide will give you enough time for rest. He/she will take proper care of your lodging, footing and other activities. You can simply take your steps forward easily to endeavour the wonders of lush landscapes and wild mountains.
- Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
- Day 02 : Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2652m/8699ft) Duration: 3 hours
- Day 03 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft) Duration: 6 hours
- Day 04 : Namche Bazar and Everest View Hotel
- Day 05 : Trek to Tengboche (3860m/12660ft) Duration: 5 hours
- Day 06 : Trek to Namche (3440m/11283ft) Duration: 4-5 hours
- Day 07 : Trek to Lukla (2800m/9184ft) Duration: 7 hours
- Day 08 : Fly back to Kathmandu
- Day 09 : Farewell
- All ground transports in private vehicle including airport transfers
- Two nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Full board meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek; we provide private bathrooms with hot shower at Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla and Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Duffle bag for the trekking
- Down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek
- Nepal Hiking Team T - shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medical kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary'
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- Cold drinks Inc. coke, water, fanta etc.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek except Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Personal trekking equipments
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
Arrive in Kathmandu at any time. Our airport representative will welcome you and explain the program further. There are no planned activities for the day, so check into the hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2652m/8699ft) Duration: 3 hours
Early morning transfer to the airport for Lukla flight. The flight to Lukla is a lifetime experience in itself. The airfield is at high evaluation and the difference between the two ends of the runway is about an exceptional 60 meters only. Trek to Phakding with an arresting, green landscape with the view of Kusum Kangraru. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 03 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft) Duration: 6 hours
We follow the Dudh Koshi, ascending through Himalayan pine and cedar forests, to the celebrated village of Namche Bazaar. The village of Namche is a historic trading post where Nepalese and Tibetan traders exchange salt, dried meat and textiles.
Besides being a splendid destination to shop for traditional crafts, Namche remains the central trading post in the Khumbu that attracts Himalayan and lowland merchants. You will spend two days at Namche for acclimatization, visit local markets and spend time with your team. On the hike we capture our first glimpses of Everest and neighboring peaks. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 04 : Namche Bazar and Everest View Hotel
This day is especially sectioned for acclimatization. We will hike to Syangboche Airport (3700m), supposed to be the highest airport in the world, then continue climbing to Everest View Hotel for great panoramic views of the Everest, Lhotse, Amadablam, Tawache etc. On the way back, we visit Sherpa Culture Museum and Everest Photo Gallery. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 05 : Trek to Tengboche (3860m/12660ft) Duration: 5 hours
The uniform and easy trail leads us towards the view of Mount Everest, descending deep into the Dudh Koshi Valley at Pungki Thanka and from this point, it ascends the right flank of the Dudh Koshi valley to Tengboche Monastery (3860m). It is the spiritual center of the Khumbu. The climb is lengthy, but is more than adequately compensated by gorgeous views of Mount Amadablam and on a clear day, views of Mt. Everest and its surrounding peaks. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 06 : Trek to Namche (3440m/11283ft) Duration: 4-5 hours
Descend Pungki Thanka and complete steep to Kyangjuma, and easier trail to Namche. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 07 : Trek to Lukla (2800m/9184ft) Duration: 7 hours
The trek continues along the Dudh Kosi River to the small mountain airstrip at Lukla, where you will catch your return flight to Kathmandu. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 08 : Fly back to Kathmandu
30-minutes amazing scenic fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel, breakfast included.
Day 09 : Farewell
Breakfast at hotel and approximately 3 hours before the scheduled flight, a representative from the Nepal Hiking Team will take you to the airport.
Upcoming Trip Departure
- Guaranteed - Trip is Guaranteed to run.
- Available - Trip is available to run if minimum group size is filled
- Limited - Only few space available
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Availability||Book|
Thank You Ganga and Balaram for your arrangements of the best trekking journey I have ever undergone! Finished with the Everest View Trek fairly recently in the early days of March, I had the pleasure of undergoing the trek with one of the most efficient travel agencies that I had the pleasure of dealing with. Without delay, all of the schedule times were taken care of and I had no delays whatsoever. From my landing at the Tribhuwan International Airport to my flight to/from Lukla, Baban our guide was there every step of the way. Ganga was also most profound in answering and clearing up the queries and the questions I had beforehand, and was also available to me during the trek as well. From arranging the porters to the complimentary equipments of sleeping bags and Down Jackets, Nepal Hiking Team provides the best services.
As a solo traveler, I had requested for a group trekking and Balaram arranged it for me. It made the trekking journey even more fun and enjoyable than it was bound to be. The services that I was given was up to par with the best. Thank you Nepal Hiking Team for an incredible trekking experience!
The nine day duration of the trek package perfectly aligned with my schedules for my visit to Nepal. With quick arrangements with Balaram, my trekking journey was assigned in a very professional yet quick way. I had wanted a private trip and I was provided the service of porter and my guide as well. Porter was very good and kind and my guide, Prakash, handled all of the accommodation and transportation part in a brilliant way without me having to face any problems at all. The trekking journey went very smoothly and I enjoyed the trek greatly. The lovely mountains and the Himalayan air made everything beautiful and I know that I am going to miss those sceneries of the villages and of the land very much. Nepal Hiking Team made this trip possible for me and I would like to thank everyone involved in the trip from Balaram and my guide Prakash to the other team and staff members who made it a reality!
The Everest View Trek had some wonderful sceneries. I and my family had undergone the trek as it was a relatively moderate trekking journey. Removing the strenuous trekking work, Everest view Trek has an easy trekking trail that my family had no problem undergoing. The views of Mount Everest from Tengboche and from Namche were incredible! Greeted at the airport so warmly by Ganga, my family was well taken care of by Arun and Baban who accompanied us throughout the journey as well. The Tengboche monastery was amazing and I really enjoyed the spiritual atmosphere of the temple. Exploring Namche Bazaar and the Sherpa Culture Museum and the national art Gallery was a memorable experience.
Good work with the meals as well, I must say! With the option of both vegetarian and non vegetarian meals, my family had plenty to choose from. The lodges were comfortable to stay at and weren’t too crowded. Overall, a wonderful service was provided by the team and the cordialities of Ganga made the trekking journey ever more profound for us. We are thinking of coming back to Nepal in the late Septembers again for another visit and we are most definitely going to go with Nepal Hiking Team again!
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.