The Best of Nepal Tour is a package highlighting the beauty, culture, and traditions of Nepal. It consists of sightseeing tours, visits to monasteries, and temples, safari tours, and short hikes too. Sounds interesting, doesn’t it?
As appealing as it sounds, the tour is better when experienced by yourself. So don’t waste your time, and book the tour now!
- Explore the beautiful Kathmandu Valley and the old city of Bhaktapur.
- Enjoy a scenic drive to Nagarkot, famous for its panoramic views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest, as well as its serene surroundings and beautiful landscapes.
- Have a blast at the safari tours at Chitwan, a famous tourist attraction area.
- Explore the wonderful city of Lumbini- the birthplace of Lord Buddha.
- Marvel at the views of the splendid sunrise and Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, and Machapuchhare.
- Interact with the local villagers and learn about their lifestyles, culture, and traditions.
The Nepal Tour is an incredible tour package. Now, let’s look at the route overview, shall we?
The trip begins when you arrive in Kathmandu at the Tribhuvan International Airport. At the airport, you’ll meet one of our staff holding a “ Nepal Hiking Team” display board, who’ll escort you to the hotel. Then, a sightseeing tour to the Kathmandu Valley and Bhaktapur is organized. After visiting the temples and monasteries, we take a scenic drive to Nagarkot, a beautiful village.
Later, continuing the journey, we make our way toward Chitwan by driving all the way from Nagarkot. At Chitwan, a full-day jungle safari tour is organized at the Chitwan National Park.
From Chitwan, we drive to Lumbini, complete a sightseeing tour there and head towards Palpa. After the halt at Palpa, the journey resumes to Pokhara, where a sightseeing tour is organized.
Then, we’ll stretch our legs and drive to Nayapul to begin hiking to Tikhedhunga, Poon Hill, Tadapani, Ghandruk, and again to Nayapul. Lastly, we finish the trip with a drive to Pokhara, followed by a drive to Kathmandu, thus ending the trip.
If you’re still unsure, we have compiled a list of the top 15 reasons why choosing this trip is the best decision.
With this, we’ve come to the end of the Best of Nepal Tour overview. If you love the tour, just send us an inquiry, and we shall reply as soon as possible.