Do you want to see our beautiful country and experience all that it offers in a limited time? If yes, our Glimpse of Nepal Tours package will amaze you in more ways than you imagined. From breathtaking sceneries and cultural hotspots to witnessing the wildlife, this tour will make you experience the magic of Nepal.
It will be a much-needed vacation for you. So why wait? Book your trip with us and get ready to experience the best that this country has to offer!
Highlights of the Glimpse of Nepal Tours
- A guided sightseeing tour of UNESCO world heritage sites located in Kathmandu. You’ll have the opportunity to witness the culture and ancient architecture on this tour.
- Hop on a beautiful drive to Pokhara. And unwind at the shore of Phewa Lake.
- Drive to Sarangkot to witness the beautiful sunrise view over the magnificent mountains.
- Visit the tourist attractions such as Bindabasini Temple, Mahendra Cave, and Devi’s Falls.
- Get on a drive to Lumbini and explore the birthplace of Gautam Buddha.
- Enjoy a spiritual tour in Lumbini and visit the monasteries, Maya Devi Temple, and Asoka Pillar in Lumbini.
- Take an amazing jungle safari in a jeep and observe the wild animals living in their natural habitat.
- Taste the local cuisine while engaging yourself in a meaningful conversation with the locals.
- Learn about the culture, traditions, and way of life of the local people.
- Participate in Canoeing to enjoy the thrill of the river activities in Chitwan.
A quick briefing of the itinerary
As you land at the Tribhuvan International Airport, you’ll meet our staff with a “Nepal Hiking Team” sign board. He will then take you to the hotel in Kathmandu. You can unwind at the hotel for the rest of the evening.
We have scheduled a full-day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu city for you. On this tour, you will visit the UNESCO world heritage sites like Swaymbhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath Stupa, and Kathmandu Durbar Square. After the visit to these cultural sites, you’ll drive to Pokhara and escalate your adventure. In Pokahra, a full-day guided tour with a morning drive to Sarangkot is organized for you. We’ll visit the Bindabasini Temple, Mahendra Cave, Devi’s Falls and Phewa Lake, etc., on this tour.
Moving on, you’ll drive to Lumbini, the birthplace of Gautam Buddha. Here, you visit many sanctuaries, Maya Devi Temple and Asoka Pillar. Now, the next stop is Chitwan. Here, you’ll enjoy the jeep safari and canoeing before driving back to Kathmandu to end your journey.
When Are The Perfect Times To Book This Tour?
If this is the question that you have in mind, then the answer is simple- spring (March-May) and autumn (September-November).
The weather is mild and perfect for sightseeing. You can witness the stunning landscapes in all their glory during these months. You can even explore the holy sites of Lumbini comfortably during this time without worrying about the heat and humidity. And let’s not forget about the wildlife in Chitwan. These months are perfect for exploring the jungle.
The winter (-December-February) is also an excellent time for this tour. However, activities like canoeing might not be possible during this time. As the monsoon rain can make it difficult to enjoy outdoor activities, booking this tour in Monsoon (June-August) is not recommended.
Is The Trip Right For Me?
Deciding if a trip is right for you depends on your appeals and personal tastes.
If you're interested in exploring stunning landscapes, vibrant culture, and exotic wildlife, this trip is just what you need! This action-packed journey is perfect for those who love the great outdoors. And if you're an adventurer at heart, you'll love the variety of activities included in this trip. From sightseeing tours to spotting rare wildlife on jungle safaris, there's never a dull moment.
And for those who love learning about different cultures, the trip also includes a visit to the holy sites of Lumbini. This is where you can immerse yourself in the local customs and traditions.
All in all, the tour is a complete package to see the best of this country. With our experienced guides, you can rest assured that your trip will be safe, comfortable, and filled with memorable experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime.