Imagine embarking on short hikes and exploring the picturesque sites of the Kathmandu Valley. Turn this imagination into reality by booking the Kathmandu Tours with Nagarkot. This package offers you an opportunity to blend into Nepali society and also grab the chance for a short hike
The areas that this tour covers are Kathmandu and Nagarkot, which are the most beautiful tourist attraction spots in Nepal. Not only that, but the tour also includes visits to several temples, monasteries, and museums that have their own significant value.
So what're you waiting for? Grab the opportunity and book the Kathmandu Tours with Nagarkot package now!
- Embark on a mesmerizing journey through the heart of Kathmandu to discover its rich cultural heritage sites that showcase the history of Nepal.
- Marvel at the intricate manual craftsmanship displayed on the wooden structures of palaces and temples, showcasing the immense skill and artistry of the local craftsmen.
- Delve deeper into the soul of Nepal as you visit sacred sites such as Pashupatinath, Swoyambhunath stupa, and Bouddhanath stupa, where you can witness the unwavering faith and devotion of the Nepalese people.
- Absorb the spiritual ambiance of these sacred places and gain insight into the religious practices deeply ingrained in the heart and minds of the locals.
- Embark on a refreshing hike to Nagarkot, a quaint town on the outskirts of the Kathmandu valley, renowned for its panoramic vantage point that offers breathtaking views of the majestic Himalayan range.
- Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring scenery and let the pristine beauty of the mountains captivate your senses.
- Gain a unique perspective on their way of life, customs, and traditions, offering you a rare insight into the authentic culture of Nepal.
- On your return journey, stop for a detour of Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar Squares, ancient royal squares with exquisite architectural marvels and historical landmarks.
- Marvel at the intricate details of these well-preserved heritage sites, which provide a glimpse into Nepal's rich history and cultural legacy.
Tips for the Hike and Tours
- Wear comfortable hiking shoes.
- Dress comfortably for the hike.
- Carry a small backpack and water bottle.
- Take a city map.
- Pack sunscreen lotions, caps, and sunglasses.
The 5-day Kathmandu Tours with Day Hike starts with your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport. One of our staff will pick you up from the airport and escort you to the hotel. Then, you can rest at the hotel and spend the evening preparing for the hike.
A sightseeing tour is organized for the day. You'll visit all the UNESCO world heritage sites and return to the hotel. In the morning, we'll drive to Sankhu and then hike to Nagarkot. After completing the hike, you can rest at the hotel.
Later, we will drive back to Kathmandu, and on the way, we'll visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square, the golden gate, the national art gallery, Taleju Temple, and Nyatapola Temple. We will then head to Patan and investigate Patan Durbar Square. In Durbar Square, we will visit the Krishna Mandir, Golden Gate, the Golden Window, Sundari Chowk, the celebrated Krishna Sanctuary, and Char Narayan Sanctuary, with uncommon workmanship and architecture. And with that, we return back to Kathmandu.
Best to Visit Nepal
For the Kathmandu Tours with Day Hike, we recommend you book any dates from January-May and September- December. These months have the most favorable weather conditions to make the hike enjoyable.
It is advisable to avoid the tour during the monsoon season because you'll be facing heavy rainfall then. The hiking trails will be slippery and muddy, so avoiding them is best.
That's all for the Kathmandu Tours with Day Hike! If you want to book the trip, just send us an inquiry, and we will organize everything.