If you’re keen on traveling to the Khumbu region, the Everest Panorama Trek is a shorter alternative you can consider. This short trek lets you travel into the beautiful region of Everest in just ten days
It combines everything — from mountains and high valleys to culture and remote lifestyle. Along the trek, you’ll have the opportunity to relish the mountain views, including Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam, and many more.
Everest Panorama Trek begins with a brief half-hour flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Upon landing, you will walk up to the lush landscapes of Phakding, offering the first glimpse of Mt. Kusum Kanguru. Furthermore, the journey progresses towards the heart of the Khumbu region, the Namche Bazaar. The colorful and cultural town of Namche Bazaar sits comfortably on the slope of a curved mountain.
The Everest Panorama Trek takes you to one of the world’s highest luxurious hotels, the Everest View Hotel at 3,880 meters. Besides that, it provides you the opportunity to visit the ancient monastery of Tengboche. Not only do you get to witness the cultural aspect of Khumbu at Tengboche, but you’ll also get to relish the panoramic view of the Himalayas.
Another appealing factor of the Everest Panorama Trek is the excursion to the tranquil village of Khumjung. Whilst Namche is a buzzing and bustling town, Khumjung, on the other side, offers a more peaceful and calm ambiance.
This short trek can be carried out almost all year round. However, the best times to visit the Everest region are autumn and spring. During these seasons, you’ll get to enjoy a suitable temperature and embrace nature at its full bloom.
Highlights of Everest Panorama Trek
- Relish in the spirit of the Everest region in a short and easy trek.
- An exciting flight as you take a trip to one of the world’s smallest airports at Lukla.
- Relax and unwind at the beautiful town of Namche Bazaar, a historical trading hub at the heart of the Everest region.
- Observe the lifestyle and culture of the Sherpa people in the undisturbed Khumjung village.
- Stop by the Tengboche Monastery, one of the oldest and largest monasteries in the region.
- Visit the Everest View Hotel, one of the world’s highest luxurious hotels.
We at Nepal Hiking Team cater to your needs and facilities with a team of expert guides and porters. They’ll handle all the logistics and accommodation with care and concern during your entire travel period. Give us a chance to serve you as you take a trip to Nepal during this short period. We assure you that you’ll be provided with the best tour experience.