Admire the grandeur of almighty Everest without hassle and over exhilaration! Everest Panorama Trek lets you experience a complete joy of being close to the mountains of Everest region in just eleven days. Relish the beauty of the mountains like Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Tawache, Mt. Ama Dablam, and many more from the Everest view hotel in Namche. The close up views of the same mountains from Tengboche would be more spectacular.
Visit a popular spiritual hub in Tengboche – Tengboche monastery. The artistic monastery in such peaceful and dramatic atmosphere will lift up your belief towards God. It can also be an opportunity to get acquainted with the Tibetan Buddhist culture that is highly practiced in those regions. The friendly local people with a blend of nature and mountains, Everest Panorama Trek can be a wonderful journey to experience the beauty that resides in Everest region of Nepal.
After a guided tour to UNESCO listed heritage sites in Kathmandu, Nepal Hiking Team will take you to Khumbu region of Nepal via a dramatic flight to Lukla. An experienced guide and a porter will escort you throughout the trek and handle you will extra care. You will be kept in best guesthouses available that offers healthy and delicious food. Your needs and preferences will be duly addressed throughout the journey. Walk along the rhododendron forest, hike up and down through an uneven path with your travel partner – Nepal Hiking Team. Give us a chance to serve and you will never be disappointed!
- Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
- Day 02 : Trek preparation and Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
- Day 03 : Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2652m/8699ft) Duration: 3 hours
- Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft) Duration: 6 hours
- Day 05 : Namche Bazar - Everest View Hotel - Return
- Day 06 : Trek to Tengboche (3860m/12660ft) Duration: 5 hours
- Day 07 : Trek to Namche (3440m/11283ft) via Khumjung village (3700m/12136ft) Duration: 6 hours
- Day 08 : Trek to Lukla (2800m/9184ft) Duration: 7 hours
- Day 09 : Fly back to Kathmandu
- Day 10 : Leisure day
- Day 11 : Farewell
- All ground transports in private vehicle including airport transfers
- Four nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours including all entry fees, tour guide and private vehicle
- Full board meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek; we provide private bathrooms with hot shower at Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla and Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Duffle bag for the trekking
- Down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek
- Nepal Hiking Team T - shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medical kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary'
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- Cold drinks Inc. coke, water, Fanta etc.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek except Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
Arrive in Kathmandu at any time. Our airport representative will welcome you and explain the program further. There are no planned activities for the day, so check into the hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Trek preparation and Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
Sightseeing of World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu Valley including: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Pasupatinath Temple. Overnight at hotel, breakfast included.
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2652m/8699ft) Duration: 3 hours
Early morning transfer to the airport for Lukla flight. The flight to Lukla is a lifetime experience in itself. The airfield is at high evaluation and the difference between the two ends of the runway is about an exceptional 60 meters only. Trek to Phakding with an arresting, green landscape with the view of Kusum Kangraru. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft) Duration: 6 hours
We follow the Dudh Koshi, ascending through Himalayan pine and cedar forests, to the celebrated village of Namche Bazaar. The village of Namche is a historic trading post where Nepalese and Tibetan traders exchange salt, dried meat and textiles. Besides being a splendid destination to shop for traditional crafts, Namche remains the central trading post in the Khumbu that attracts Himalayan and lowland merchants. You will spend two days at Namche for acclimatization, visit local markets and spend time with your team. On the hike we capture our first glimpses of Everest and neighboring peaks. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 05 : Namche Bazar - Everest View Hotel - Return
This is a day for acclimatization; we will hike to Syangboche Airport (3700m), the supposed to the highest airport in the world. Then continue climbing to Everest View Hotel for great panoramic views of Everest, Lhotse, Amadablam, Tawache etc. On the way back visit Sherpa Culture Museum and Everest Photo Gallery. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 06 : Trek to Tengboche (3860m/12660ft) Duration: 5 hours
The flat and easy trail leads towards the view of Mt. Everest, then descends deep into the Dudh Kosi Valley at Pungki Thanka; from here it ascends the right flank of the Dudh Kosi valley to Tengboche Monastery (3860m). It is the spiritual center of the Khumbu; the climb is long, but more than adequately compensated by views of Mt. Amadablam and on a clear day, views of Mt. Everest and its surrounding peaks. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 07 : Trek to Namche (3440m/11283ft) via Khumjung village (3700m/12136ft) Duration: 6 hours
Descend Pungki Thanka and complete steep to Khumjung village where we visit Hilary School and Khumjung monastery then easy trek down to Namche. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 08 : Trek to Lukla (2800m/9184ft) Duration: 7 hours
The trek continues along the Dudh Kosi River to the small mountain airstrip at Lukla, where you will catch your return flight to Kathmandu. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 09 : Fly back to Kathmandu
30-minutes amazing scenic fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel, breakfast included.
Day 10 : Leisure day
Spend the day in Kathmandu, to rest or to explore, as per your inclination. Overnight at hotel, breakfast included.
Day 11 : Farewell
Approximately 3 hours before the scheduled flight, a representative from the Nepal Hiking Team will take you to the airport.
Upcoming Trip Departure
- Guaranteed - Trip is Guaranteed to run.
- Available - Trip is available to run if minimum group size is filled
- Limited - Only few space available
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Availability||Book|
After much consideration from my part, I decided to undergo the Everest panorama Trek with Nepal Hiking Team in the early days of March. Nepal Hiking Team is a highly recommended travel agency and after much correspondence with Ganga and Balaram, my Everest Panorama Trek was arranged. The 11 days for the schedule was immaculate with my time and all of the arrangements that Ganga made for me for the trip aligned perfectly with all of my convenience.
Being greeted at the airport by Ganga with warm cordialities and a beautiful garland of flowers, I was very much impressed with his hospitality. Bal Kumar was my guide for the trekking journey and he was of immense help to me. Bal Kumar made sure that the accommodations at the lodges and the hotels were appropriately ready and to my liking. The trekking journey is uplifted by the small teahouses as in my opinion, interacting with the local people and staying at small inn-like teahouses in the mountains adds more flare of adventure to trekking. The views of the mountains were amazing, especially the sight of Mount Everest, Ama Dablam and more while I was on the trekking trail. The monasteries and the Gumbas that I encountered along the way were fascinating to look at. Bal Kumar made sure that none of the main highlights of the trek were missed and he was always helpful and friendly. Balaram was in contact with me the whole time of the journey making sure that everything was going according to plan.
It was an amazing trekking experience and Thank you to Ganga and Balaram for arranging this trip and for Bal Kumar for being the best guide during the trip!
We came across Nepal Hiking Team via the Internet, great company with fantastic staff who made our entire time really enjoyable.
I was able to agree our agenda for the Annapurna/Mustang trek before we got in country, Ganga was really flexible allowing us to set the agenda, transport, decide on porters/guides no hassle about going on a pre-arranged package we could do what we wanted to do. Our plans changed so arrived in Nepal a week early, we met the team and arranged a cheeky extra trek to Tengboche as well as finalizing the rest of our arrangements.
The treks themselves worked out brilliantly and it really was an important part of our trip of a lifetime. Special thanks to Santa and Deepak our trusty trek team!
Now you won’t find Nepal Hiking Team on the street in downtown Thamel so look them up and Ganga will be more than happy to meet up.
Had such a great time I’ve booked again for a trip to EBC via Gokyo Lakes and Cho La pass (24 days) in November with my dad!
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.