As the world is slowly and steadily opening up, we are sure you are looking forward to traveling once again. And to elevate your travel experience post-COVID-19, we are here to help you. The terror of COVID-19 still is looming over us but at some time we had to arise from this shutdown phase and do the things we have been looking forward to doing. So, to those who were waiting for Nepal to open up, the country is finally ready to welcome travelers. And with our Risk Free Booking Policy, travelers can book their future trip to Nepal with lots of travel benefits. In our next segment, explore what benefits, one can experience with our now book with confidence policy.
However, we must inform you that this policy is applicable for new bookings made after 20 September 2020 onward and it applies to Nepal only.
RISK FREE BOOKING POLICY ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Book your favorite trip at just USD 50.00, the remaining payment can be made upon your arrival in Nepal.
- No fee will be charged to you if you cancel and postpone your trip at least 7 days before your allocated dates.
- It is risk-free and postponing the trip will not incur any cost.
- Also, you do not have to decide the dates right when you are postponing the trip. Whenever you find suitable dates to travel again you may let us know. But please make sure to inform us at least 30-days before your new chosen dates.
- This policy is applicable until 31 December 2022. So, any tours or treks you book in between the mentioned time, you can take the benefits of this policy.
WHY BOOK NOW?
Now more than ever, it’s time to book your trip to Nepal with the Nepal Hiking Team. And let us explain to you why…
By booking your trip with the Nepal Hiking Team, you secure your holiday. We assure our clients that you will have an unforgettable holiday experience. All our trips are now available for booking with now book with confidence policy, which means that if COVID-19 travel constraints are already in effect, your trip can be extended without charge from the original departure date to the future. You must contact us at least 30-days in advance of your new departure date. And this is a perfect way to lock future trips in today’s price for a later date!
WHAT ABOUT LAST-MINUTE CANCELLATION?
Last-minute cancellation will incur you the full amount as a cancellation fee. We would be understanding your reasoning for cancellation at the last minute, but you must understand the situation as well. As you know, we would have everything prepared for your trip, hence, there are so many costs that have happened at the last hour of your departure. Therefore, you will have to bear the cost of the full amount of the trip cancellation fee. But, if you do not want to lose the money, it is highly recommended to postpone the trip (at least 7 days before from the date of departure) for the future without gaining any additional charges.
And lastly, if you have any doubts regarding this new policy, feel free to reach out to our support team. We are always available to assist you.