An interesting tour designed to experience all the rightful adventures of Nepal! Nepal Adventure tour lets you experience the unique art, culture and history of Nepal in its UNESCO listed historical and cultural sites. The magnificence of ancient medieval palaces, old temples and the art demonstrated in the walls, pillars and windows of the temples, palaces are simply fascinating. This cultural experience is followed by a popular adventure activity- rafting. Experience the white water rapids in the Trishuli river of Nepal! Nothing could have been more awesome than to play with the harshness of fast flowing river water.
Next on our charts is a hiking experience to cherish the lush hills, forests and mountains views of Nepal. Nepal Adventure Tour takes you to the Poon Hill, the popular vantage point in the Annapurna region of Nepal. You walk through the vibrant villages enjoying the warm welcome and hostility of the people on the way. You pass terraced farmlands, rhododendron and oak forests and make you way to Ghorepani enjoying the majestic views of mountains like Annapurna Himal, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Gangapurna and many more. Getting acquainted with people will help you learn about the unique aspects of their culture, tradition and lifestyle. Hike to Poon Hill would be the most awesome experience! As you see the golden sun rise above the Himalayas in a peaceful environment, all your worries and pains will go away. You will get dissolved in this fantasizing beauty of nature.
Chitwan National Park is an opportunity to get close to the wild life in its natural and undisturbed habitat. Encounter some wild animals as you ride in the elephant. The birds chirping and the wild animals roaring! Nothing could have been more exciting and thrilling. Say hello to a one horned rhino and Bengal tiger if lucky!
Nepal Adventure Trek is an ultimate journey full of adventure that requires less physical endurance. It is less tiring but full of fun and excitement. The trail in the backdrop of Himalayas and shade of forests is an awesome way to walk through! Join Nepal Hiking Team to immerse in the appealing beauty of Himalaya, rivers, forests, wildlife and many more. We assure you a comfortable and safe journey throughout!
- Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu
- Day 2: Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour
- Day 3: From Kathmandu to Rafting spot to Pokhara (910m) Duration: 8-9 hrs
- Day 4: Drive Naya Pul (New bridge), to Tikhe Dhunga (1495m) Duration: 4 hrs
- Day 5: Trek to Ghorepani (2850m) Duration: 7 hrs
- Day 6: Hiking-Poonhill (3210m) and trek to Tadapani (2500m) Duration: 6 hrs
- Day 7: Tadapani to Ghandruk (1950m) Duration: 3-4 hrs
- Day 8: Ghandruk to Pokhara (910m) Duration: 5 hrs
- Day 9: From Pokhara to Chitwan National Park
- Day 10: Chitwan Jungle Tour
- Day 11: Chitwan to Kathmandu
- Day 12: Farewell
- All ground transportations in private car including airport transfers
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu as per our itineraries including entrance fees, and private vehicle
- Half day (3 hrs) Trisuli River Rafting trip while driving to Pokhara
- Two nights three days jungle safari tour in Chitwan national park including full board meals, accommodation and all jungle tour activities
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Pokhara
- Full board meals with tea/coffe (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
- Best available Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porter (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance
- Nepal Hiking Team duffle bag, down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek
- Nepal Hiking Team T – Shirt (yours to keep)
- Annapurna conservation permit
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System
- Comprehensive first aid kit during the trek
- All our government taxes and service charge
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- All kind of cold drinks e.g. water, coke, fanta, juice etc.
- Personal trekking equipments
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu
When you arrive at Tribhuwan International airport, you will be welcomed by our representative. You will be privately transferred to the hotel for check in. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 2: Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour
Touring the World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu Valley that includes: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Pasupatinath Temple. Overnight at hotel, breakfast included.
Day 3: From Kathmandu to Rafting spot to Pokhara (910m) Duration: 8-9 hrs
We set off to Pokhara, the second largest city of Nepal. On the way, we stop at Charaudi to experience the water thrills for 3 hours in Trishuli River. After lunch, we resume our drive to Pokhara. Upon arrival, check in hotel, in the evening, you may enjoy leisure boating on the scenic Fewa Lake and see the reflection of the Mount Machhapuchhre and Annapurna Range on the crystal clear water of the Lake. Overnight at hotel, breakfast included.
Day 4: Drive Naya Pul (New bridge), to Tikhe Dhunga (1495m) Duration: 4 hrs
After breakfast, we drive to Naya Pul via Lumle village. We walk for about 20 minutes to Birethanti and then head towards the main streets of Birethanti. After walking through the bamboo forests and passing a large waterfall and swimming hole, we reach Ramghai where we have our lunch. After lunch, we ascend gradually up to the side of the valley until we reach Tikhe Dhunga. We spent the night at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 5: Trek to Ghorepani (2850m) Duration: 7 hrs
The trail after crossing a stream on a suspension bridge near the camp site at Tikhe Dhunga, ascends a steep stone staircase (which has about 3300 steps) to a large Magar village of Ulleri at 2080m.The trail climbs gently through pastures and cultivated fields. After an hour long walk, there is a camp site for a rest and water.
The trail crosses two sparkling streams before making a short, final climb to Nangethanti where we stop for lunch. From Nangethanti we will climb to Ghorepani at 2850m, where we can see the splendid vista of Dhaulagiri I (8167m), Tukuche Nilgiri (6940m), Annapurna I (8091m), Hiunchuli (6441m) and Tarke Kang (7193m). In the winter the trail can be covered with snow. We spent the night at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 6: Hiking-Poonhill (3210m) and trek to Tadapani (2500m) Duration: 6 hrs
Today, we hike to Poon Hill, early in the morning where we will able to view the magnificent sunrise and a panoramic view of the Himalayas, including Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Fishtail, and others. Then we return back to Ghorepani, enjoy our breakfast and continue walking to Tadapani. We spent the night at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 7: Tadapani to Ghandruk (1950m) Duration: 3-4 hrs
Today, we descend steeply through forests, and reach Ghandruk village at noon. We have the afternoon to visit the Annapurna conservation office and museum. We spent the night at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 8: Ghandruk to Pokhara (910m) Duration: 5 hrs
Today we walk down from Ghandruk village and meet a flat trail along the Modi Khola. Eventually we make a circuit when we reach Birethanti. We continue walk towards Nayapul. We then drive to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel breakfast and lunch included.
Day 9: From Pokhara to Chitwan National Park
Today, we start our journey to Chitwan. On reaching Chitwan National Park, we attend a briefing program related to our jungle tour.
16:00pm – We take a tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu village. Then, we visit the National Park Visitor’s center. It is followed by the sunset view from the bank of Rapti River.
09:00pm – You will be treated by a cultural dance of Tharu community or slideshow presentation on almost everything in Chitwan.
20:00pm – It is time you enjoy your dinner. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Chitwan Jungle Tour
Today, you will just explore the jungle, wildlife and enjoy all of it.
6:00am - Wake up
6:30am- breakfast time
7:00am- Canoe ride along the Rapti river + jungle walk + you can enjoy elephant bathing on your way back.
03:00pm- Enjoy your lunch
15:00pm- Elephant Safari
20:00pm- Enjoy your dinner. Overnight stay at Chitwan
Day 11: Chitwan to Kathmandu
Visit Elephant Breeding Center and transfer to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel, breakfast included.
Day 12: Farewell
Approximately 3 hours before the scheduled flight a representative from Nepal Hiking Team will take you to the airport.
Upcoming Trip Departure
- Guaranteed - Trip is Guaranteed to run.
- Available - Trip is available to run if minimum group size is filled
- Limited - Only few space available
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Availability||Book|
Nepal Hiking Team are the most proficient group I have dealt with, the guide was patient and flexible and the services were awesome and we had wonderful experience.
We experienced an amazing 16-days tour of Nepal and made a trip to Kathmandu, Chitwan, Pokhara as well as Poon Hill Trek organized perfectly by Ganga and his team.
Professionally, I too organize tours. With no doubt at Nepal Hiking Team Ganga and his team is the most proficient group I have dealt with.
No matter what time of day, Ganga was all-time ready to meet as we reached or departed from Kathmandu. Our experienced guide Raj was patient and flexible enough when any changes were required in our hiking plans.
All the accommodation service provided was appropriate matched our request and the amount we paid.
In summary, I can totally agree with the other tour reviews of NHT and highly recommend Nepal Hiking Team.
Graeme Jones, 37 Newton Street North Epping, NSW Australia, Australia
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.