People say – exhilarating yourself and having fun? Doesn’t make a sense to me! I just want to retreat myself with grand comfort, relax and endeavour the beauty that the highest mountain of the world – Mt. Everest beholds! Nepal Hiking Team offers Everest Luxury Trek at your service! Everest Luxury Trek takes you to the Everest Region of Nepal and makes you feel like the king of the mountains. Walk less but get showered with the best treats that the nature can ever offer. Your journey starts with a special welcome at Dwarika Hotel; a five star hotel with one of the finest art and interiors. At Dwarika’s, you will find the unique art and culture of Nepal at its best. From food, service to the heart whelming surrounding, Dwarika is a heaven on earth.
After experiencing a royal class service at Dwarika’s, you will be treated with a scenic flight to Lukla. From Lukla, our trail heads to Phakding and then to Namche. From Namche, we walk to Tashinga and then to Tengboche monastery. After admiring the close up views of the mountains in Everest region from the Tengboche monastery then we move to Mende and Thame village. And we make our way back to Kathmandu via a flight from Lukla.
Generally, accommodation in our other packages to Everest region is at guesthouses on twin sharing basis but in Everest Luxury Trek, you will be spending your nights on the best accommodating houses available in those areas. Even the houses where you stay will give the best views of the mountains. All you have to do is wake up and pull the curtains, the mountains will be standing before you to offer you a good morning!
Do not miss this chance of self-glorification! Endure this awesome combo of luxury and nature with Nepal Hiking Team.
- Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
- Day 02 : Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2652m/8699ft) Duration: 3 hours
- Day 03 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft) Duration: 6 hours
- Day 04 : Namche to Tashinga (3450m) Duration: 2-3 hrs
- Day 05 : Day Excursion to Tengboche Monastery (3860m/12660ft) Duration: 6-7 hrs
- Day 06 : Tashinga to Mende (3500m/11480ft) Duration: 4-5 hrs
- Day 07 : Day Excursion to Thame village
- Day 08 : Mende to Phakding (2652m/8699ft) Duration: 5-6 hrs
- Day 09 : Phakding to Lukla (2800m/9184ft) Duration: 3 hrs
- Day 10 : Fly back to Kathmandu
- Day 11 : Farewell
- All ground transports in private AC vehicle including airport transfers
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at Dwarika’s hotel in Kathmandu
- Four nights’ accommodation (twin sharing room) with full board meals at Yeti Mountain Home
- Four nights’ accommodation (twin sharing room) with full board meals at Everest Summit Lodge
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- Return flights from Lukla to Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at Krishnarpan Dwarika’s Restaurant
- Duffle bag for the trekking
- Nepal Hiking Team T - shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- Comprehensive First aid medical kit
- All required trekking permits and fees
- All government TAX/VAT, applicable service charges and necessary paperwork
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary'
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- Cold drinks Inc. coke, water, fanta etc.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
Arrive in Kathmandu at any time. Our airport representative will welcome you and explain the program further. There are no planned activities for the day, so check into the hotel. Enjoy your overnight at Dwarika’s Hotel.
Day 02 : Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2652m/8699ft) Duration: 3 hours
Early morning transfer to the airport for Lukla flight. The flight to Lukla is a lifetime experience in itself. The airfield is at high evaluation and the difference between the two ends of the runway is about an exceptional 60 meters only. Trek to Phakding with an arresting, green landscape with the view of Kusum Kangraru. Overnight at Yeti Mountain Home, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
Day 03 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft) Duration: 6 hours
After early breakfast, begin with a slight climb to Munzu, passing waterfalls and other culturally and naturally occurring items of interest. Today is quite steeply uphill but this is scenic part of walking through the beautiful Pine forest and from some point can be seen the 1st view of Mt. Everest. Thamserku (6648m), Kwangde Ri (6187m) and Khumbila (5707m) surround the natural bowl that Namche sits in. A steep climb up to the beautiful village of Namche bazaar (3440m) will afford you further spectacular views. Namche bazaar is gateway to Mt. Everest and main trading center of this region. Overnight at Yeti Mountain Home, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
Day 04 : Namche to Tashinga (3450m) Duration: 2-3 hrs
The trail to Tashinga is much more interesting today as we will pass many prayer flags and mani stones and chortens. We follow a spectacular path that traverses around the hillside high above the Dudh Koshi River. Following the classical approach route to Everest through winding trail for about 2.5 hours we reach Tashinga for the next night stay. Overnight at Everest Summit Lodge, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
Day 05 : Day Excursion to Tengboche Monastery (3860m/12660ft) Duration: 6-7 hrs
Across the valley from the lodge, one can see the trail sloping diagonally up towards the famous monastery of Tengboche. The day begins with a descent to the small hamlet of Phunki Tenga, beside the Dudh Kosi. From here we cross a suspension bridge before beginning a steep ascent for about an hour.
This part of the trek is quite heavily forested by rhododendron and pine, so it is well shaded and cool. Once out of the forest, the trail becomes gentle and gradual for another 1.5 hours, all the way up to the monastery.
The setting of Tengboche is magical and it is incredible to think that the temple was burned down a few years ago and re-built largely through the efforts of the Sir Edmund Hillary Trust. Return back to our accommodation after lunch and explores of the monastery and its surroundings. Overnight at Everest Summit Lodge, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
Day 06 : Tashinga to Mende (3500m/11480ft) Duration: 4-5 hrs
After breakfast begin to trek downhill to the hidden valley of Khumjung village. The path leads gently up the shallow valley and onto Khumjung, the education center of Khumbu and visit the Khumjung monastery and the Kunde hospital.
We head further to Village of Mende where we stay overnight and rest of the time enjoys exploring surrounding areas. The lodge has the most awesome views of the surrounding mountains like Kongde Ri, Thamserku, Kang Taiga, Kusum Kangru and Khumbila.
With a monastery and a few monks as year-round neighbors, Mende has an amazing sense of tranquility and peace. Overnight at Everest Summit Lodge, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
Day 07 : Day Excursion to Thame village
Today we will have the visit of Thame village! This village is at the end of Khumbu Valley and iconic value of Thame is its terrain the people which are untouched by the effects of modern civilization.
This village called village of Snow Leopard and on our return to Mende we take time to explore the small but impressive Karag Monastery near Thamo. Return to Mende to spend another night after weary trek. Overnight at Everest Summit Lodge, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
Day 08 : Mende to Phakding (2652m/8699ft) Duration: 5-6 hrs
This morning after a great Himalayan experience at Mende we descend to Namche Bazaar and finally to Phakding. After Lunch at Namche we retract back to Phakding. We will walk though rhododendron and pine forests with the view of distance snow covered peak before arriving Phakding. Overnight at Yeti Mountain Home, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
Day 09 : Phakding to Lukla (2800m/9184ft) Duration: 3 hrs
From Phakding we trek back to the Lukla village. It is a beautiful and easy walk through blue pine and rhododendron forest, back-dropped with views of Kusum Kangaru. Confirm your ticket, enjoy the local market and have a keen look in traditional lifestyle and customs. Enjoy the last celebrate dinner with your crew member and spend overnight at Hotel. Overnight at Yeti Mountain Home, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
Day 10 : Fly back to Kathmandu
30-minutes amazing scenic fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Dwarika’s Hotel, Breakfast Included.
Day 11 : Farewell
Approximately 3 hours before the scheduled flight, a representative from the Nepal Hiking Team will take you to the airport. If you have more time you can do some shopping or sightseeing.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.