Looking for a short trekking package in the Annapurna region? We have a package just for you – Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek. This trek is moderate, short, and includes all the major highlights you don’t want to miss.
The Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek is a trekking package that you can complete in 11 days. The trip starts from Kathmandu, a flight to Pokhara, drive to Nayapul with a hike till Tikhe Dhunga. All throughout the trek, you’ll pass numerous villagers where ethnic groups of Gurung and Magar mostly reside. Trekkers will enter the Annapurna Conservational Area, a protected area in the Annapurna region. Likewise, many other attractions will amaze the trekkers.
If you want to be amongst the ones to embark on this journey, then Nepal Hiking Team welcomes you for this amazing trip. It is indeed a complete package that mixes hiking routes with beautiful views of the mountains.
- Scenic Flight to Pokhara – Enjoy the views of Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Machhapuchhre, five peaks of Annapurna range from the flight
- Pokhara is- Most Happening City in Nepal
- Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul ( Total distance- 42km)
- Hike till Tikhe Dhunga
- Enjoy and observe the local ethnic traditions of the Gurung and Magar People
- Morning sunrise from Poon Hill( 3,210m)- Popular View Point
- Panoramic Views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Fishtail, and others.
- Enter Annapurna Conservation Area- Largest Protected Area in Nepal
- Immer yourself in ACAP’s rich biodiversity – 1,226 plants
- Watch out for different kinds of animals – 105 mammals, 518 birds, and 23 amphibians
- Trek through verdant rhododendron and bamboo forests
- Observe the green terrace farms
- Hike till Macchapuchhre Base Camp and Annapurna Base Camp
- Relaxing time at Jhinu Dhada Hot Spring
Who can join the Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek?
Here is a checklist that you can refer to check whether this trek is fit for you or not.
- Age Group: The Short Annapurna Base Camp Trek will suit all age groups. Even small kids and teenagers can walk easily and enjoy the trek.
- Beginner and Experienced Hikers: Our Annapurna Base Camp Short trek suits both beginner and experienced hikers.
How hard is it to trek to Annapurna Base Camp?
Trekking in the Annapurna region is not as difficult as other treks in Nepal. The hiking route is easy, and the maximum altitude of this trek is 4210m. There will be very less chance of altitude sickness at this altitude.
In addition to this, we’re extremely professional trekking guides who are licensed by the Ministry of Nepal Tourism. They are trained and will guide the trekkers.
There are other alternative treks as well, which you can opt for. Some of them are the 14-Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek, which includes two nights in Pokhara. Pokhara is the most happening city where one can enjoy their time walking beside the lakes and enjoy their evening beautifully.
The second alternative is the Instant Annapurna Base Camp Trek for 9 days. The trek starts straight from Ghandruk, skipping Ghorepani Poon Hill.
Another alternative can be the Annapurna Panorama Trek of 9 days. This trek is perfect for those who have limited time as the trek completes in just 9 days. In this trek, one can enjoy the complete trek till Poon Hill with an additional sightseeing tour in Nepal.
Lastly, we’ve Annapurna Poon Hill Trek of 6 days duration in which you can hike to Poon Hill and enjoy the trek.
For more options, check out all our Annapurna Region trips. And with Nepal Hiking Team, you can expect the best services at all times! Therefore, come join us in this amazing and unforgettable adventure.