The Annapurna Base Camp Heli Trek is the perfect combination of trekking and an exciting helicopter ride, giving travelers a birds-eye-view of the Annapurna Range. The Annapurna Conservation Area is considered by many to be some of the most beautiful terrains in the world. With exceptionally diverse flora and fauna, in addition to the impressive mountain landscape, the journey to Annapurna Base Camp is remarkable by foot and by air.
- Short flight with a high chance of great views of mountains from Langtang to Annapurna
- Explore Gurung and Magar villages
- Appreciate numerous waterfalls, rivers, and thick forests
- Walk over swaying suspension bridges and deep gorges
- Watch the sunrise over the Annapurna Range
- Enjoy rich flora and fauna
- 360-degree view of the Annapurna ranges, including Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machapuchare (fishtail) & Gangapurna
- Take in the sunrise from Poon Hill, one of the most popular viewpoints in all of Nepal
- Exciting helicopter flight from base camp to Pokhara
- Opportunities to explore Pokhara and surrounding areas after the trek
The trek begins with trails passing through thick forests, rhododendron blossoms, and famous villages such as Ghorepani. Additionally, this trail passes through Poon Hill, one of the region’s most famous vantage points. Glimpses of mountain peaks and the tranquil nature make the trek all the more enjoyable. Waterfalls and villages of the Magar and Gurung culture add incredible sights to the already gorgeous trails. Arriving at Annapurna Base Camp, trekkers are treated to the incredible sight of snow-capped mountains and massive boulders making up the sanctuary.
After enjoying breathtaking views of the Annapurna Range, the exciting helicopter ride back to Pokhara is an incredible way to end a trip. The ariel view of the spectacular landscape below and the mountain peaks makes for an utterly mesmerizing sight and experience. This birds-eye-view is fascinating and immensely enjoyable.
We highly recommend the Annapurna Base Camp Heli Trek for a unique experience and to truly enjoy the Annapurna Range from all angles.