Enjoy your day with a challenge of white water rapids in between the lush and impressive scenery along Trishuli River Rafting Day trip. Nothing can be more relishing than playing with the waves of water in a spectacular scenery in a peaceful countryside landscape of Nepal.
Trishuli River Rafting day trip starts at Charaundi after a three hours drive along the Trishuli river from Kathmandu. As we arrive at the spot, we walk towards the bank of Trishuli river which is the actual rafting spot. We will be given some rafting gears like helmet and life jackets along with other safety equipment’s. We then take a short briefing about our rafting journey where we will be told about some rafting techniques, do’s and don’ts. After the briefing, we march towards the real water fun. We take few practice sessions and enjoy the real water rapids. We wrap up our day trip after accomplishing the rafting journey and head back to Kathmandu.
Generally, for full fun of rafting, two days rafting trip is recommended. However, if you are in short of time and want to experience rafting fun in a short while then this day trip to Trishuli is a best option!
- All ground transportation by tourist bus
- Meal on full board basis
- All rafting equipment, rafting guide
- Accommodation and meals in Kathmandu
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Tips for jungle guide (Tipping is Expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.