Light is one of the fundamental elements in photography. Lighting sets the mood, tone, and atmosphere of your photographs. If you’re a travel or landscape photographer, you have to depend on natural light. Hence, the best time to shoot travel or landscape photos is during sunrise or sunset.
Considering this, Nepal Hiking Team has introduced a 9-day Sunrise and Sunset Photography Tour. It combines several photogenic destinations and viewpoints around Kathmandu, Bandipur, and Pokhara to help you improve your photography skills.
On this photography tour, you’ll get to visit four UNESCO Heritage Sites around Kathmandu valley. Furthermore, you’ll be exploring the famous hill station of Nagarkot and the iconic Newari village of Khokana.
Besides, this photography tour also takes you to another traditional Newari town at Bandipur. Apart from golden hour photography, you’ll get to witness the perfect blend of nature and culture in this town. From here, you’ll set off on a pleasant drive along the Prithvi Highway to the city of lakes, Pokhara. Here, you’ll visit Sarangkot, World Peace Pagoda, and even drive to Dhampus for some mountain therapy.
Highlights of Sunrise and Sunset Photography Tour
- Learn the basics of photography and discover your unique style
- Understanding the natural light to shoot a wide variety of creative images
- Visit four Word Heritage Sites around Kathmandu valley
- Enjoy the glorious sunrise and sunset view from Nagarkot
- Take a walk around Khokana and witness the ancient culture and lifestyle of the valley
- Explore one of Nepal’s most iconic Newari towns at Bandipur
- Stroll around the lively Lakeside street of Pokhara
- Enjoy the magical sunrise view from Sarangkot
- Visit the World Peace Pagoda
- Drive to Dhampus and relish the beautiful mountain panorama from the village
This exclusive sunrise and sunset photography tour combines a well-structured itinerary and a professional photography guide. It has appropriately allocated timing for photoshoots, photo reviews, and group discussions. This visual journey helps you understand the basics of photography and develop your creative style.