Embark a shortest journey to the Annapurna region of Nepal and cherish the empowering beauty that lies in the pinnacles of majestic Annapurna Himalayas. Short Annapurna Trek lets you endeavour the natural and cultural beauty of Annapurna region at once in just 5 days. Initiate your tour from the pleasing valley of Pokhara and walk along the dense rhododendron forest and lush environment to rejoice the dramatic views of mountains. The panoramic views of mountains like Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna South, Fish Tail, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri and many other snow clad mountains from Sarangkot; a popular vantage point near Pokhara is spectacular.
Sarangkot is a warm village and a popular hill station near Pokhara. During the short Annapurna trek, you hike up to this village, you will be rewarded with the magnificent views of Annapurna panorama. Imagine yourself standing at this vantage point for admiring the glorious views of sunrise from the towering peaks of Annapurna in a pristine and cool morning! Nothing could have been more mesmerizing and tantalizing.
Explore the Annapurna region of Nepal in a quickest way. Take a flight to Pokhara and walk along terraced fields and picturesque villages to dense forests of rhododendron and oak. Your walk along the shade of trees with backdrop of the majestic mountains would be a relishing experience. As you pass the villages inhabited by the ethnic group of people, you will get a chance to be acquainted with the unique culture and lifestyle of those people. As you ascend up to Australian Camp and Sarangkot, you will be awed by the astonishing Pokhara valley and Annapurna panorama.
Nepal Hiking Team offers you a chance to cherish the beauty of Annapurna region in just five days!
- Day 1: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
- Day 2: Fly to Pokhara (910m) 30-min then trek to Australian Camp
- Day 3: Australian Camp to Sarangkot (1991m) 6 hrs
- Day 4: Trek to Pokhara 2 hrs and fly back to Kathmandu
- Day 5: Farewell
- All ground transportations by private car including airport transfers
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Full board meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porter (1 porter for 2 people) and their food accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- Round trip flight from Kathmandu – Pokhara and Pokhara – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Nepal Hiking Team duffle bag to put your trek belonging
- First aid medical kit
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- All kind of cold drinks e.g. water, coke, fanta, juice etc.
- Personal trekking equipments
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
Day 1: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
You are welcomed by hospitable meeting and then you will be transferred to hotel. Our airport representative will explain briefly the program upon arrival. Overnight at hotel
Day 2: Fly to Pokhara (910m) 30-min then trek to Australian Camp
Morning transfer to airport for Pokhara flight. Pokhara offers magnificent views of Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Machhapuchhre, five peaks of Annapurna range and others. Numerous lakes of Pokhara offer fishing, boating and swimming, the city itself is popular as city of lakes. Pokhara is situated in centre of Nepal and it is nestled in a region of awesome natural beauty. The valley is filled with lush vegetations, swift flowing rivers and dotted with clear, shimmering lakes. It is one of the major towns of Nepal. Providing a perfect gateway from the chaotic life in the cities. Pokhara is the blessed with the backdrop of the one of the most dramatic sceneries in the world. A 140 Km of Panorama made up of towering Himalaya ranges seen chose enough to be touched on a clear day. If Kathmandu is the cultural hub of Nepal then Pokhara is the centre of adventure.
After amazing fight to Pokhara, we drive to Phedi from where we commence trek to Australian camp via Dhampus & Pothana. We trek through the cultivated terraces and Brahman - Chhetris villages. We probably take lunch at Dhampus village. We climb through rhododendron forest which is stiff but the mountain views make us more energetic to reach the top. The Australian Camp (1990m) is the best place to see the best view of the holy mountain Machhapuchhre (Fish Tail), Annapurna and Dhaulagiri etc. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 3: Australian Camp to Sarangkot (1991m) 6 hrs
Sarangkot is Village Development Committee in Kaski District in the Gandaki Zone of northern-central Nepal. At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 5,060 persons residing in 1,010 individual households. The village is located on a mountainside ridge at an altitude of 1600m with panoramic Himalayan views. From Sarangkot, on the northern direction we can see Dhaulagiri in the far west. Annapurna range is visible when the weather is clear on the same side. On the southern direction the village overlooks the city of Pokhara and its lake on the north-western outskirts of the city.
After breakfast at guesthouse; the trail leads to the today’s destination Sarangkot through the forestry slightly descend trail to the Naudanda. Then trail following the bit easy path along hill ridge to the dense settlement with mixed ethnic groups. The vista is beautiful to the both of side; the right side offers edge of Pokhara valley, Fewa Lake is remarkable with a Temple Island and hill side field terrace painting by vegetations. The view of snow capped mountains is fantastic and the view of Pokhara valley also Splendor. And during the night is excellent of lights. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 4: Trek to Pokhara 2 hrs and fly back to Kathmandu
Today, we wake up early in the morning to observe the sunrise from view tower. It is about 10-minutes accent form lodge. After excursion; we trek down to Pokhara and afternoon flight to Kathmandu. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast included.
Day 5: Farewell
Approximately 3 hours before the scheduled flight a representative from Nepal Hiking Team will take you to the airport. If you have more time you can do some shopping or sightseeing.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.