All Inclusive Price:
Trip Code: NHT418
Trip Grade: Leisure Holidays
Max Elevation: 1730 m
Total Duration: 9 days
Best Time: Jan- May and Sept - Dec
Group Size: Min. 2 Person
Are you are looking for an opportunity to experience an adventurous holiday in Nepal? Trek to Himalayas in a short period of time in the easiest way possible! Opt out to Royal trek!
Royal Trek is one of the easiest treks in the Annapurna region of Nepal suitable for all; even for the beginners and elderly people. It is named after Prince Charles who walked through this route in 1980’s. The trial leads you through an easy route with an occasional uphill and downhill hike that follows ridges and valleys. As you walk through the rhododendron forests, you will be blessed with the beautiful Himalayan vistas. The panoramic view of Pokhara valley, northern Annapurna range and Mt. Fishtail is simply awe inspiring. On your way, you will pass through various ethnic villages rich in diverse culture. It is an awesome opportunity to interact with locals and get some insights about their culture, customs, traditions and lifestyles. And the best part, you don’t have to worry about altitude sickness at all.
Royal trek is a flavorful yet challenging experience. After a guided sightseeing tour to UNESCO listed world heritages sites in Kathmandu, we head to Pokhara with a scenic drive along Trishuli river. After a 25 km drive from Pokhara, we reach Kalikastan- the starting point of our trek. We follow a path along the foothills of Annapurna to beautiful Gurung hamlets. As we hike up the terraced farmlands, we will be blessed with the magnificence of Annapurna range, Mt. Fishtail and Langtang. After this invigorating experience, we finally conclude our trek at the scenic Begnas Lake.
Itinerary Expand all
Day 01 - Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
Arrive in Kathmandu at any time. Our airport representative will welcome you and explain the program further. There are no planned activities for the day, so check into the hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 - Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
Sightseeing of world heritage sites in Kathmandu valley including, Kathmandu Darbar square, Swayambhunath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa & Pasupatinath Temple. Overnight at hotel, breakfast included.
Day 03 - Drive to Pokhara (910 m) by tourist bus, 6 hrs
Your guide will pick you up at the hotel at 6:30am and escort you to the bus station. The tourist bus to Pokhara leaves at around 7:30am. The scenery along the road is dramatic and you will see the river, valleys, cascading rice terraces and rocky gorges. Upon arrival, check in hotel, in the evening, you may enjoy leisure boating on the scenic Fewa Lake and see the reflection of the Mount Machhapuchhre and Annapurna Range on the crystal clear water of the Lake. Overnight at hotel, breakfast included.
Day 04 - Pokhara to Kalikasthan (1370m/4493ft Duration: 1 hour drive and 5 hrs walk
Today, after breakfast we drive to Bijayapur Khola to begin our trek. Initially we start our walk for about an hour through flat paddy fields and cross the river. After crossing the river the trail starts to ascend to Kalikasthan. Lunch will be served midway through the climb. After arriving at Kalikasthan, we rest for some time then explore the surrounding areas. Overnight at Local House, breakfast, Lunch and dinner included.
Day 05 - Kalikasthan to Syaklung (1730m/5674ft) Duration: 5-6 hrs
After breakfast, we start walking through the villages. We walk along the ridge of the mountain which offers good views of Annapurna and Lamjung Himal. Today, we can explore many villages, its locals and the rhododendron forests. Overnight at Local House, breakfast, Lunch and dinner included.
Day 06 - Syaklung to Chisapani (1550m/5054ft) Duration: 5-6 hrs
Walking through the Gurung village gives an opportunity to observe the local lifestyle. We move ahead playing a game of hide and seek with the rhododendron and Sal trees. Half way through the walk there is a 400m descent, then a 600m ascent for us to arrive at Chisapani. This is the best view point to see the Himalayan Panorama. You will see Dhaulagiri to the west of Annapurna. Overnight at Local House, breakfast, Lunch and dinner included.
Day 07 - Chisapani to Pokhara
Today we walk half way down the hill to Rupatal and climb about 200 meters to arrive at Sundare Danda. Walk 15 minutes down to Begnas Tal and enjoy an hour of boating. Transfer to Pokhara, check in at a hotel and take rest or explore the Lake side. Overnight at Hotel, breakfast included.
Day 08 - Pokhara to Kathmandu
Scenic drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus, 6 hrs. Overnight at hotel, breakfast included.
Day 09 - Farewell
Approximately 3 hours before the scheduled flight a representative from Nepal Hiking Team will take you to the airport.
- Airport / hotel / airport pick up & transfer by private car
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Pokhara
- Kathmandu city tours, inclusive of all entry fees, tour guide and private vehicle
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- Kathmandu – Pokhara and Pokhara – Kathmandu transports by tourist bus
- Pokhara – Nayapul and Nayapul – Kathmandu transports by private car/taxi
- Nepal Hiking Team duffle bag, down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek
- Nepal Hiking Team T - shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna conservation permit fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- All kind of drinks (hot and cold)
- Hot showers during the trek
- Personal trekking equipments
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
Cost & Dates
Start Dates are your arrival date in Nepal and End Dates are the returning date from Nepal.
The set departure dates listed are specially quoted and specified for group joining option. Let us know if the set departure dates are not suitable for you- another dates which are suitable for you can certainly be added by us.Upcoming Trip Departure
- Guaranteed - Trip is Guaranteed to run
- Available - Trip is available to run if minimum group size is filled
- Limited - Only few space available
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Availability||Book|
All Inclusive Price: