Experience the perfect combination of nature, culture and wildlife! Nagarkot Family Hike with Jungle safari gets you close to the majestic snow clad mountains and wild animals in its real and undisturbed habitat. The mesmerizing moment when you will see the sun rise above the snow clad glittering mountains. The lush landscape, quaint environment with the rhythmic sound of birds chirping, nothing could have been more fantasizing.
Initiate an epic journey with your family together to Nagarkot. A scenic drive from Kathmandu with the glimpse of Ganesh Himal from your window pane will take you to Sundarijal. From this point, you and your family will start your trekking journey. Packing your bags, you start walking through the stone paved staircase to Shivapuri National Park. We ascend up through the forest until we reach a point from where we begin to see the mountains in front of us. Then we descend down along lush trail with the views of mountains on our side. From Chisapani, we walk along a straight path through dense forests and open up to villages uphill and downhill until we reach Nagarkot. Once in Nagarkot, you can enjoy the views of majestic mountains with your family together.
After spending some time together in backdrop of Himalayas, we drive towards Chitwan National Park for wildlife exploration. Enjoy a family ride on an elephant and encounter some wild animals. The beautiful location, views and animals, the national park can be an awesome destination for building memories and photographs.
So, explore the UNESCO listed heritage sites, Himalayan ranges and National park in Nepal along with your whole family and a travel companion – Nepal Hiking Team.
- Day 1: Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
- Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing tour
- Day 3: Kathmandu to Sundarijal and trek to Chisapani
- Day 4: Chisapani to Nagarkot
- Day 5: Nagarkot to Chitwan
- Day 6: Jungle safari Tour
- Day 7: Transfer to Kathmandu
- Day 8: Farewell
- All ground transportations by private vehicle including airport transfers
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu, we provide interconnecting room
- A night accommodation with full board meals at best available guesthouse in Chisapani
- An experience, helpful and friend guide and require porter during trek Inc. their meals, accommodations, salary etc.
- A night accommodation with full board meals in Nagarkot
- Two nights three days Chitwan Jungle All inclusive Tours e.g. entry fees, nature guide, meals and accommodation
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu Inc. entry fees, tour guide and private vehicle
- All government taxes and office service charges
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in
- Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- Tips for tour guide, trekking guide, porter and driver
Day 1: Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
You will be picked up by our staff at the airport. You will then be transferred to the hotel for check in. Overnight at the hotel
Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing tour
After the breakfast, our guide will pick you up at the hotel for a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu. Kathmandu Durbar square, Swayambhunath stupa, Pashupatinath temple and Boudhanath Stupa are the major attractions. Overnight stay at Hotel, breakfast included.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Sundarijal and trek to Chisapani
We pick you up from your hotel in the morning and drive to Sundarijal. We start hiking from Sundarijal itself. We walk through Shivapuri Watershed and Wildlife Reserve. The first settlement that we come across is Mulkharka with Tamang habitants. The route heads down the ridge through a forest of oaks and rhododendron to Chisapani. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 4: Chisapani to Nagarkot
After about two and a half hours trek from Chisapani, we reach Chauki Bhanjyang. We continue the trial which leads us to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is one of the most popular destinations. In the clear weather, the Himalaya range, stretching from Dhaulagiri in the west all the way past Everest to Kanchenjunga in the east, emerges from the darkness to greet the happy visitor with its awe inspiring majesty and beauty. Nagarkot is also popular view point to see the sunrise and sunset. Overnight Hotel, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
Day 5: Nagarkot to Chitwan
Your morning starts with an enthralling sunrise along with the splendid mountain views. After breakfast, we continue our journey to Chitwan. You join a briefing program related with jungle tour upon arrival. We take a tour to Tharu village followed by sunset view from the bank of Rapti River. At the evening, you will be treated with a cultural Tharu dance. Overnight at Hotel, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
Day 6: Jungle safari Tour
Today we spend the whole day exploring the jungle, wildlife and elephant safari. Enjoy your dinner. Overnight at Hotel, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
Day 7: Transfer to Kathmandu
We visit the Elephant Breeding Centre at Chitwan National Park. Then we will drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel, Breakfast included.
Day 8: Farewell
Breakfast at the Hotel, and approximately three hours before your scheduled flight, you will be transferred to the airport for your onward journey.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.