As the name depicts, Culture Blends Adventure Tour is a heavenly combination of culture and adventure! Check out the natural bliss with an authentic culture of Nepal. You will be awed by the art, culture and history of Nepal as you explore the UNESCO listed heritage sites in Kathmandu. The grandness of the royal family in the medieval period; the durbar square and its amazing glory reflects how keen the Malla kings were towards art and culture. The artistic beauty demonstrated in the woodcrafts and metalcrafts will leave you wondering how innovative the hands of the artists were! The metal works and wood works manifested in the pillars, windows, interiors and designs of the palaces and temples are beyond any imagination.
Kathmandu city is a city of gods and goddesses. And during the Culture Blends Adventure Tour, you will encounter a temple at every single corner and narrow streets of Kathmandu. The chaotic streets will make you panic but soon you will get adapted and learn how people live by. The museum in the durbar square preserves the ancient glories of Nepal. You will get a chance to explore ancient thrones, king’s dresses, wardrobes, royal crown, old pictures and many more. The Swayambhunath stupa and Boudhanath stupa are excellent. The white dome with a golden spire gives the stupa an outstanding look. As you visit these places, you will get acquainted with the Buddhist culture. Last on the cultural list is Pashupatinath temple which is a holy spot for Hindu Pilgrims. The old temples and their excellent placement makes this place a special heritage to visit.
Moving on to the natural exploration, the lush hills, valleys, rivers and mountains, Mother Nature couldn’t have been this ecstatic. As you enter the Shivapuri National Park, you will feel the quietness in the pristine environment. The moment you open up to the mountains, it will be the best journey you embarked for! The white towering pinnacles of the mountains forming a series, nothing could have been more awesome. Walking along the dense forests can be an opportunity to spot any wildlife in between. The glorious sunrise view from the view tower in Nagarkot will make you believe that nothing can be compared to the wild appeal of snow clad mountains.
Savour the incomparable beauty of nature in Chisapani, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel with a classic blend of culture in UNESCO listed heritage sites of Kathmandu! Culture blend Adventure tour is here to make your journey memorable.
- Day 1: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
- Day 2: Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour
- Day 3: Drive to Sundarijal and trek to Chisapani (2150m) Duration: 5 hrs
- Day 4: Trek to Nagarkot (2175m) Duration: 5 hrs
- Day 5: Trek to Dhulikhel Duration: 5 hrs
- Day 6: Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 7: Farewell
- All ground transportations by private vehicle including airport transfers
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- A night accommodation with full board meals at best available guesthouse in Chisapani
- A night accommodation with full board meals at a 3-star category hotel in Nagarkot
- A night accommodation with full board meals at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- An experienced English-speaking (trekking guide), porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All sightseeing tours including: entry fees, tour guide and private vehicle
- Farewell dinner at a typical Nepalese Restaurant with cultural dance performance
- All government taxes and office service charges
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in
- Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- Tips for tour guide, trekking guide, porter and driver
Day 1: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
You will be picked up by our airport representative and transferred to a hotel for check in. You will then be explained about the program further. There are no planned activities for the day. Enjoy your stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour
Today, we start our sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley which includes the cultural heritages in Kathmandu valley i.e. Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Pasupatinath Temple. Enjoy the artistic palace, art, culture, paintings and history of Nepal. Overnight at hotel, breakfast included.
Day 3: Drive to Sundarijal and trek to Chisapani (2150m) Duration: 5 hrs
We pick you up from your hotel in the morning and drive to Sundarijal. We start hiking from Sundarijal itself. We walk through Shivapuri Watershed and Wildlife Reserve. The first settlement that we come across is Mulkharka with Tamang habitants. The route heads down the ridge through a forest of oaks and rhododendron to Chisapani. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 4: Trek to Nagarkot (2175m) Duration: 5 hrs
After about two and a half hours trek from Chisapani, we reach Chauki Bhanjyang. We continue the trial which leads us to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is one of the most popular destinations. In the clear weather, the Himalaya range, stretching from Dhaulagiri in the west all the way past Everest to Kanchenjunga in the east, emerges from the darkness to greet the happy visitor with its awe inspiring majesty and beauty. Nagarkot is also popular view point to see the sunrise and sunset. The view of sun ascending and descending from and to the snow cad Mountains is hypnotizing. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 5: Trek to Dhulikhel Duration: 5 hrs
After experiencing the magic of Nagarkot, you are guided along the hiking trails to Dhulikhel passing through the villages like Rohini Bhanjyang, Khalthung village, Robi Bhanjyang etc. On the way, we see small villages, terraced fields, greenery, mountains which reflects Nepal as a whole. Overnight at hotel, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 6: Drive to Kathmandu
We wake up early in the morning to view the glorious sunrise. After the breakfast at the resort garden, you will be transferred to Kathmandu with sightseeing tour. At the evening enjoy the farewell dinner at typical Nepali restaurant. Overnight at hotel, breakfast and dinner included.
Day 7: Farewell
Approximately 3 hours before the scheduled flight a representative from Nepal Hiking Team will take you to the airport. If you have more time you can do some shopping or sightseeing.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.