Here are some safety alerts for your enlightenment before you book your trip with any travel companies of Nepal.
Past trends shows that many tourists who had visited Nepal faced various problems during their travel as they had booked their trip with a non-registered companies. A travel company in Nepal needs a valid license from various governing bodies like Nepal Tourism Board, Trekkers Association in Nepal, Nepal Mountaineering Association, Nepal Rastra Bank, etc. before providing their services to customers. In case, you book your trip with any fake companies, you may face problems like difficulty in obtaining permit and other services. Therefore, here are some safety alerts that you should be clear of before you book trip with any travel company.
- Is the company legally registered?
- Has it obtained a valid license from the Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal?
- Has it obtained permission from Mountaineering Association of Nepal?
- Has it fulfilled its obligation to government? Has the company obtained tax clearance certificate?
- Has it obtained proper license from the central bank to conduct transactions in foreign companies?
- Does the company fulfils its social responsibility?
- Is the company environment friendly?
To clear your queries about us in this matter, you can view our registration documents, license and permissions in our website. We are committed to perform our responsibility with true and fair nature towards government and our clients.