If you had a choice of trekking or helicopter ride, which would you choose? If you choose a helicopter ride, you can check out the Annapurna Helicopter tour. This is the perfect package for those who want to experience the magic of the Himalayas from a helicopter.
The Annapurna Helicopter Tours is the perfect opportunity to get up close and personal with this incredible range and wilderness north of Pokhara. In just 1 hour, you'll relish the fantastic time of your lifetime! So why wait? Book the tour now, and join us immediately!
Special Highlights of the Annapurna Heli Tours
- Explore the wonderful city of Pokhara- famous for its Phewa Taal Lake and vibrant tourist attractions.
- Hop on a scenic helicopter ride from Pokhara to the Annapurna region.
- Seize the opportunity of flying over the beautiful Kathmandu Valley. Look out for breathtaking landscapes, spectacular rivers, and gorges.
- Marvet at the astonishing views of Machhapuchhre, Annapurna I, II, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Gangapurna, and Hiunchuli.
- Enjoy the aerial view of several villages, terraced farmlands, and other areas.
- Land on Mardi Himal High Camp and explore the area vividly.
- Enjoy a beautiful aerial view of Pokhara and Phewa Lake.
Here is a quick route overview of the Annapurna Helicopter tour.
The fascinating journey starts at Pokhara. You'll be going towards the Pokhara airport for the helicopter ride. After fastening your belts and putting on the headsets, you'll set off and fly across the city of Pokhara.
You'll be greeted by stunning views of the hills and mountain peaks.
Making the way through the clouds, we'll hand on the Mardi Himal High Camp. We'll spend some time at the camp, click some pictures, and then get back on the helicopter again.
This an-hour trip is the perfect way to experience the Annapurna Region for those uninterested in trekking or with little time to explore the incredible area.
When is the best time for the Annapurna Helicopter Tour?
A helicopter ride would be a bummer without good weather and clear views of the mountain peaks. To avoid this situation, we recommend you choose any dates in the months of March-May and September- November.
If you want the best weather conditions on your visit, please book in those months. Avoiding the tour during the monsoon and winter is advisable, as you will only see dark clouds and less visibility of the peaks on the helicopter ride.
Any alternative tours and treks?
We have a few suggestions if you want to choose between more treks and tours.
Firstly, you can check out the Everest Helicopter Tours which is an exciting tour that lasts up to approximately 3 hours.
Secondly, we have the Langtang Helicopter Tours where you’ll fly on a helicopter to the north of Langtang.
Nevertheless, you can choose any of these tour and trek packages. We'll arrange it for you and make your trip unforgettable!