We had a fantastic experience on our Everest Base Camp Short trek with Nepal Hiking Team in May 2023. Before the trip, we were in contact with Ganga, who was incredibly responsive and patient in answering our questions. She was also accommodating in making arrangements for our flights and accommodations.
Our guide, Paban, was incredibly knowledgeable and experienced. He was always happy to answer our questions about the region's culture, geography, and history. He was also accommodating in ensuring that we were safe and comfortable throughout the trek.
We were lucky to have excellent weather for the entire trek. The views of the Himalayas were breathtaking, and we could reach Everest Base Camp without any problems. We both felt that we were well prepared for the trek, thanks to the support of Nepal Hiking Team.
We highly recommend Nepal Hiking Team to anyone interested in trekking to Everest Base Camp. They provided excellent customer service, knowledgeable guides, and great weather. We had a truly unforgettable experience!
Here are some additional details about our trip:
- We started our trek in Lukla, a small town in the Khumbu region of Nepal.
- We hiked for 14 days, covering a total distance of about 100 kilometers.
- We saw some of the most spectacular scenery in the world, including Mount Everest, Lhotse, and Nuptse.
- We stayed in comfortable lodges along the way, and our meals were delicious.
- We made some great friends on the trek, and we all had a wonderful time.
We are so grateful to Nepal Hiking Team for making our Everest Base Camp trek possible. It was an unforgettable experience that we will cherish forever.