We at Nepal Hiking Team are very much concerned about the environment. We primarily focus on preserving nature while organizing any trip. Thus we consider ourselves an eco-friendly travel and tour operator to preserve nature and its beauty.
Nepal Hiking Team focuses on eco-friendly trips which includes travel, trekking, hiking, holiday or visits to the natural environs in a responsible way to conserve the environment as well as hold up the native inhabitants of a particular region. We are always conscious towards the conservation of the environment, so every one of our travel packages focuses on the preservation of native culture, environment and other related factors. Additionally, our goal is to enhance and conserve the whole local ecosystem.
We are one of the leading trekking agencies in Nepal, offering a large range of traveling programs, adventure package tours and itineraries in Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet and India; we arrange eco-friendly travel throughout all the pertinent destinations. We first and foremost focus on preserving and defending eco-friendly tourism by reducing detrimental environmental impact and building environmental and cultural awareness. We encourage eco-travel throughout our adventure trekking, hiking holidays and traveling packages and support the conservation of the environment without comprising wildlife. Additionally ecology is central to our philosophy.
Our trips enable our treasured clients to discover the Himalayan kingdom and experience its variety and mesmerizing cultures as well as create environmental preservation awareness among people. The comfort, reliability and safety of our clients is our main concern while we maintain our commitment to the environment.
We always emphasize the following:
- Take photographs, but leave only footprints as you embark on your journey.
- Use kerosene for cooking purposes.
- Leave campsites clean.
- Don’t use fire in open places.
- Don’t pollute water sources.
- Protect natural aspects.
- Respect local cultures.
- Seek permission before entering any temple or house.
- Don’t take photographs of people without asking permission.
- Dress appropriately while traveling.
Your valuable support will be the greatest asset to achieving our goals.
Our Head Office Contact
Nepal Hiking Team (P.) Ltd.
- P. O. Box No.: 5596, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Phone: +977-1-4389212, Fax: +977-1-4388959
- 24 Hours Emergency Contact: +977 9851058678, +977 9851058667
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: nepal-trekking
UK & Europe Booking Contact
- +44 (0) 07956615049
- 37 Bence Road Preston, Lancashire
PR1 4NN, UK