Are you ready to book your trip? Initially, you may have some inquiries about the company you plan to book with; you could face various tribulations throughout the course of your trip if the agency you book with is not registered or reputable. As a prevention for these problems, take the following questions into consideration prior to verifying your trip with any trekking or travel agency:
- Is the company registered with the proper government authorities?
- Is the company insured against accidents happening to their staff?
- Is the company environmentally conscious?
- Is the company registered with the appropriate authorized travel associations?
- Does the company have its own bank account with a reputable bank?
- Is the company clear of back taxes?
At present, some companies involved in tour operations do not have the requisite governmental authorization and have not paid the essential taxes. Booking with these kinds of companies can result in various tribulations, so be cautious before booking any trip.
It is essential to know whether or not the company has legally registered with the government authorities, as well as other certified travel associations of Nepal. It is important to be aware that there are many companies running businesses with expired licenses; these businesses do not observe legal formalities therefore compromising your safety.
We at Nepal Hiking Team offer you secure travel arrangements and we are committed to making your holiday safe and enjoyable.
Our Head Office Contact
Nepal Hiking Team (P.) Ltd.
- P. O. Box No.: 5596, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Phone: +977-1-4389212, Fax: +977-1-4388959
- 24 Hours Emergency Contact: +977 9851058678, +977 9851058667
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: nepal-trekking
UK & Europe Booking Contact
- +44 (0) 07956615049
- 37 Bence Road Preston, Lancashire
PR1 4NN, UK